Tweets Analysis - Keyword: @NationAfrica

Overview

Total number of tweets analysed

2,705

Earliest tweet was on

2023-03-30

Latest tweet was on

2023-03-31

Tweets covering

1 days

Average age of authors' accounts

6 years


Types of Tweets

Number of Retweets

388

Percentage of total tweets

14%

Number of Original tweets

70

Percentage of total tweets

2%

Number of tweets that contain Mentions

2,705

Percentage of total tweets

100%

Number of tweets that were Replies

2,215

Percentage of total tweets

81%

Number of tweets that were Quotes

64

Percentage of total tweets

2%

Number of tweets that contain Hashtags

129

Percentage of total tweets

4%


Top 5 devices used to tweet

Source Count
Twitter for Android 2038
Twitter Web App 409
Twitter for iPhone 234
Twitter for iPad 12
TweetDeck 3

What devices were used to tweet


Top 10 accounts with highest followers count

Username Name Bio Followers count
ntvkenya NTV Kenya LIVE STREAM: https://t.co/aWMyvXCLCx _________… Follow @NTVnewsroom for breaking news, @NTVSasa for Kiswahili updates. 4,287,418
NationAfrica Nation Africa We are Nation. For customer care, 📨 support@nation.africa or 📞 +254790111111 For feedback to editorial, 📨 newsdesk@ke.nationmedia.com or 📞 +254790111111 3,538,183
UDAPartyKe U D A - Official Fans Page. Official Fans Page || @WilliamsRuto 2022 - 2032|| 377,104
LinusGitahi Linus Gitahi Proud to be Kenyan and working hard to make Kenya proud of me. 276,327
lawrencekitema Lawrence Kitema Communications|Media|Public Relations|Journalist|Social Media Specialist|Columnist|@TheStarKenya @NationAfrica|Member of @prskkenya 189,317
tzDiscovery TzConnect Get live Tweets of current issues and share with friends 185,738
africaupdates Africa Updates Africa News, Africa Business, Africa Tech, Africa Sports & Entertainment. Subscribe to our YouTube: https://t.co/0HUbhrGNn9 140,322
Makiadi_ Thirsty Kipsoiwet 🇰🇪 🇳🇱 Expatriate in Netherlands🇳🇱,Human Rights Activist,Boychild Empowerment,Humanitarian,Cheringis,Renowned Author,To buy ‘The Bandit’ Follow the link on bio. 85,905
GetVid_ GetVideoBot Mention @GetVid_ to download Twitter videos and gifs. 79,962
AokoOtieno_ Maverick Aoko Writing is my raison d'etre To Be Able To Think, You Must Risk Being Offensive,- Jordan. B. Peterson 69,583

Top 10 accounts with highest friends count

Username Name Bio Followers count
africaupdates Africa Updates Africa News, Africa Business, Africa Tech, Africa Sports & Entertainment. Subscribe to our YouTube: https://t.co/0HUbhrGNn9 154,354
tzDiscovery TzConnect Get live Tweets of current issues and share with friends 135,823
lawrencekitema Lawrence Kitema Communications|Media|Public Relations|Journalist|Social Media Specialist|Columnist|@TheStarKenya @NationAfrica|Member of @prskkenya 58,122
solo_ambuku Solomon Ambuku Social Democrat | Governance & Human Rights Crusader | Political Analyst | U.S. Democracy Scholarship 1999 alumnus | Envinromentalist | Proverbs 31: 8-9 46,614
WaNyawira20 Kamau S.K. 🇰🇪 A God fearing Senior Citizen from County 032, a President Ruto/UDA diehard, a Proud Son, a Special Husband, a Caring Dad & a Loved Grand-pa. 40,426
ButterBullet_ Allium♠️ Cycling activist! My bikes gave me reasons to live when everything else faded away... #BikeYangu 1% chance 99% faith 🙏 #BikeTwitter 24,977
TrottoirRadio Medianalystar Analytix I Sarcastix I Thinker I Omenamaniac I 22,615
BenardMakumbi_ Bahari Motors 🇰🇪 Car dealership | Born Again Christian | Arsenal | Facebook: bahari motors | IG: baharimotorske | Mathew 8:27 | +254729233495 | Mombasa 21,667
MrMashette Kelvin 🇰🇪 Traveller, Tour consultant,reservation agent #GGMU 15,949
MuchiriGichuri Muchiri Gichuri Child of God. Professional Lover...of Life. Creator of things. Political Commentator. Realtor. Patron, The Muchiri Gichuri Foundation- @mgfkenya #BaloziWaBig4 15,169

Most active users

Username Bio Number of tweets
solo_ambuku Social Democrat | Governance & Human Rights Crusader | Political Analyst | U.S. Democracy Scholarship 1999 alumnus | Envinromentalist | Proverbs 31: 8-9 21
OwenAbong Am.... A geospatialist💻 Tribless💞 Listener👂 and a leader👍 17
00amaje00 . 15
MsemaUkweli254 - 11
manric540 Injustice Anywhere is injustice everywhere. We are all connected. 11
Jeyson43249302 - 10
njagi_dave Happy Kenyan🇰🇪🇰🇪,Journalist,Presenter Voice over artist /Mc Studio Technical Operator At MediaMax Limited. #MwenyeKuwahiHakosi 9
1InfoAfrica Facts Africa//Explore Africa//Promote Africa//Africa Connect//African Content//Tour Africa. 9
kathima100 - 8
Josephmwanza201 small business man with an appetite for knowledge and current affairs 8

Tweets per day


Top 10 tweets with highest Retweet count

ID Text Retweet count
1641463122174132227 Who else has noticed that @StandardKenya is slowly becoming more objective and balanced compared to @citizentvkenya and @NationAfrica? The two wouldn't put it so explicitly. Wait, looting a morgue? I'm speechless https://t.co/AXCVEgnQHU 152
1641681181539278848 Victor Eric and his 3 year old son have quietly but poignantly exemplified the sheer struggle that majority of ordinary Kenyans are going through on a day-to-day basis. Thank you @oukookusa & @rushdieo3 of @ntvkenya & @NationAfrica for your help in tracking Victor https://t.co/CoXFPIf7os 97
1641663567995756548 Three people who were expecting an angel to settle their 41-day hotel bill in Eldoret as they prayed for the nation were Thursday charged with failing to clear the Sh370,000 they allegedly owe. - @NationAfrica 46
1641657707215175680 Cartoon for @NationAfrica https://t.co/TWult8ujWs 31
1641772703962071040 @NationAfrica @DCI_Kenya here are the culprits https://t.co/KUBAbMu7Nr 30
1641457310030503936 @NationAfrica This must have been Raila's lowest moment. Imagine you're a Leader of Opposition his age, leading young children in street protests while someone 40 years younger than you is not only the President but is also busy at a high-end hotel addressing top business people from America? 21
1641659478218080256 Police causing chaos during "Peaceful Demonstrations". @citizentvkenya @NationAfrica reports. https://t.co/Z15TurnDxU 18
1641511548261654557 @NationAfrica What does the Martha of protests think of this? https://t.co/BuGDLWzCBV 7
1641506715605557253 @NationAfrica https://t.co/FcVJikWQLW 7
1641503857200054274 @NationAfrica Martha of all protests.. retire in Peace.. https://t.co/itDgiZm4jp 7

Top 10 tweets with highest Like count

ID Text Like count
1641463122174132227 Who else has noticed that @StandardKenya is slowly becoming more objective and balanced compared to @citizentvkenya and @NationAfrica? The two wouldn't put it so explicitly. Wait, looting a morgue? I'm speechless https://t.co/AXCVEgnQHU 562
1641681181539278848 Victor Eric and his 3 year old son have quietly but poignantly exemplified the sheer struggle that majority of ordinary Kenyans are going through on a day-to-day basis. Thank you @oukookusa & @rushdieo3 of @ntvkenya & @NationAfrica for your help in tracking Victor https://t.co/CoXFPIf7os 415
1641772703962071040 @NationAfrica @DCI_Kenya here are the culprits https://t.co/KUBAbMu7Nr 151
1641663567995756548 Three people who were expecting an angel to settle their 41-day hotel bill in Eldoret as they prayed for the nation were Thursday charged with failing to clear the Sh370,000 they allegedly owe. - @NationAfrica 100
1641657707215175680 Cartoon for @NationAfrica https://t.co/TWult8ujWs 77
1641645889117626368 @NationAfrica Nation can't you notice that number plate was doctored from KDD? Really? 🤔 61
1641457310030503936 @NationAfrica This must have been Raila's lowest moment. Imagine you're a Leader of Opposition his age, leading young children in street protests while someone 40 years younger than you is not only the President but is also busy at a high-end hotel addressing top business people from America? 59
1641768780790472704 @NationAfrica Unatoka Nyamira, unaenda Kisumu kupiga peaceful protestors! 57
1641659478218080256 Police causing chaos during "Peaceful Demonstrations". @citizentvkenya @NationAfrica reports. https://t.co/Z15TurnDxU 53
1641764479040905217 @NationAfrica @NPSOfficial_KE Look for these bandits that killed a police officer during maadamano https://t.co/veExx20w1I 53

Top 3 Languages Used In Tweets


Top 10 Hashtags used

Hashtag Count
#maandamano 33
#maandamanothursdays 15
#nationgender 9
#maandamanomondays 8
#mynetwork 7
#healthynation 5
#thehitpodcast 3
#savesoil 3
#consciousplanet 3
#soilhealth 3

Top 10 Hashtags Used In Tweets

Top 10 mentions

Mention Count
@nationafrica 2711
@citizentvkenya 219
@standardkenya 167
@ntvkenya 108
@dci_kenya 96
@thestarkenya 69
@railaodinga 65
@aokootieno_ 64
@peopledailyke 48
@usembassykenya 47

Top 10 mentions

Wordcloud of Tweets


Emojis

Average number of emojis used per tweet

27

Emojis used in tweets

Emoji Count Emoji Text
😂 269 face_with_tears_of_joy
🤣 150 rolling_on_the_floor_laughing
🤔 26 thinking_face
😅 23 grinning_face_with_sweat
😭 21 loudly_crying_face
😆 14 grinning_squinting_face
😢 12 crying_face
🙏 11 folded_hands
💔 10 broken_heart
👇 10 backhand_index_pointing_down

Emojis groups

Emoji Group Count
Smileys & Emotion 629
People & Body 68
Symbols 12
Flags 12
Travel & Places 10
Objects 6
Animals & Nature 5
Activities 2